I enjoy blogging and I take blogging as a way to express my own views on different things in life. Everybody is unique and everybody has their own experience with things that they would like to share. Through blogging, it allows internet users easily to do that as it connects people together instantly. People can exchange ideas and get inspirations from each other effortlessly. The limitations of time and space have all gone.
This post uses the example of X factor to illustrate the idea of how to get attention. With the use of New Media, like facebook, twitter or simply a website, something or someone can easily be in the limelight. With this post, it really explains to readers how the use of new media helps a singing show become famous. I personally gain a lot by analyzing the show as now I understand how they manipulate the new media to help them promote the show. The example of Susan Boyle video is a great proof of how a similar show, Britain’s got talent, has successfully achieved its goal.
Here are some comments that I left for other blogs

No comments:
Post a Comment